Re: [Healeys] slave cylinder extension product testimonial

To: "'jerry wall'" <jwbn6hrdtp@gmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] slave cylinder extension product testimonial
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 12:15:03 -0400
Only problem with the extension is that it eliminates one more reason to
cuss like a drunken sailor when working on my beloved. Makes bleeding almost
too easy. I agree with Jerry that any time that you have the tranny out or
even have the cover off, you should install one. I went to the trouble of
removing gthe seats, removing the tranny cover just to make this
installation -- not because I needed to do so at that time but knowing that
sooner or later I would have to bleed the clutch and how else to spend a
snowy wintery day?

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com