Re: [Healeys] ODP: Re: What color should the instrument panel be

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] ODP: Re: What color should the instrument panel be
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 21:30:21 +0100
Rich,
Today I know more, but at the time I did the restoration of my 100 more than
20 years ago I missed to do detail pictures of such items. First I painted the
dashboard black again, then added silver around the instruments.  In a second
restoration I brought the car back to original specs with all the original
panels I had replaced by new items before, except the dashboard, where I
decided to have it in the correct green/silver.

Josef Eckert

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----