Re: [Healeys] breather for K&N air filter

To: Tom <ah3000me@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] breather for K&N air filter
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 17:39:27 -0700
Try http://www.aptfast.com and click on 'K&N Filters' on the left navbar
and scroll down.

Years ago, the owner of APT (forget his name) agreed to create a set for
Healey HD8s.  He made a one-off backplate for the front carb that
lowered the filter so it just fit under the shroud.  The deal was I
would test the fit and round up some buyers--had a dozen or more people
from this list--and he would do a production run.   I wasn't looking to
profit--just wanted a set for myself.   But, alas, he had some personal
problems--wife injured in a car crash I heard--and eventually quit
responding to my inquiries.

bs

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html