Re: [Healeys] What color should the instrument panel be for BN1

To: cnaarndt@gmail.com, richchrysler@quickclic.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] What color should the instrument panel be for BN1
From: ATIGHTPROD@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 22:41:45 EDT
I have an early BN1, #598 with a two piece dash. My car was painted Carmine
 Red and the dash is black with a Carmine Red instrument cluster. I'm
pretty darn  sure it's the original paint on the dash and cluster also.
    Hope this adds to the mix.
Steven Kingsbury

In a message dated 3/15/2010 7:35:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,