Re: [Healeys] List admin suggestions wanted

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] List admin suggestions wanted
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:27:49 -0700 (PDT)
Mark,

I'm not sure how you can make unsubscribing any easier than it already is,
however I do have a few suggestions that might make the list a bit more
lister-friendly.  Basically the introduction a couple of new list commands
including:

>>List-FridaySucks - Ensures any humous emails are not delivered thus making
>your Friday like a Monday - Sucks!
List-DreadEd - Automatically eliminates any emails from Ed or any emails
containing EdBonics.
Thank you in advance for implementing the latter of the two first.  I of course
wouldn't be using the first - keep the Friday Funnies!  In Ed's immortal
words... <VB GRIN>  OMG WTF ROFLMAO <GRIN> <BURP> <FART> HEHEHEHE!

Cheers,
Carlos