Re: [Healeys] which carb set up?

To: PG <britishcars@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] which carb set up?
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 19:56:54 +0100
48mm Webers are far to big I think. Use 40mm or max. 45mm Webers /
DellOrto's with chokes around 32mm resp. 36 and proper jetting to be set
up on a rolling road. If only used cruising on the road get 40mm Webers
/ DellOrto's with 28mm chokes to avoid drivebility issues.
There is a great book for these carbs:
How to build & power tune Weber & DellOrto DCOE & DHLA carburettors by
Dess Hammill.
Kees Oudesluijs

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html