Re: [Healeys] Auxillary Amp Meter

To: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>, "dwflagg"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Auxillary Amp Meter
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 22:13:41 -0400
Gentlemen,

The Hundred was not equipped with an ammeter or gauges or switches other
than the standard production ones as fitted stock. Therefore any extra
instruments or gauges, switches, or whatever were positioned at the
discretion of the owner or installer. They have often been observed fitted
in many different positions, the holes of which we find today going to
careful efforts to repair and fill in as if they'd never been added. To each
their own.

Rich