[Healeys] Convertible top brackets # 2, BJ7/8

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Convertible top brackets # 2, BJ7/8
From: INSIDEDIM@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 10:29:51 EDT
There are indeed many "benevolent listers" out there and I'll be sure to
thank them one and all in the near future.

I'm closing in on my bracket location problem and would ask for just a
little more help before I start cutting, welding, patching - you all  know the
drill.

1.    measurements from the top of the chrome surround  to the top mating
surface of the welded bracket

2.    measurements from the front top inside corner of  the bracket to one
or more points on the firewall or dash

Thanks in advance,

Bill Ravin
BJ8 29298