Re: [Healeys] 100 Starter Motor

To: T+ B Willig <willig@wtnet.de>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 Starter Motor
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 22:21:12 +0100
Sounds like faulty batteries, dirty or loose battery terminal clamps or
a faulty starter relay.
It could be the wrong starter motor but it is highlly unlikely that it
would not turn over the engine at all at 12V.
This starter motor was also used on TR4, MGB, Landrover, Jaguar,  and
other British cars and tractors. Plenty of power to turn over an A-H engine.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL