Re: [Healeys] Laughs

To: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Laughs
From: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 22:54:27 -0700
Hi John,

As you know I am one of the people that emailed to request that you
add a "Button" to conveniently turn off the sound.

That is because it is difficult to adjust the sound on my Windows PC
due to MicroF*** XP OS issues.

I did not ask for you to turn it off; only to add a button to make it
easier to turn off, if you could. I don't create websites so I don't
know how difficult it is to do. I did compliment you on website and,
if people want sound I will just deal with it because it is a
wonderful resource.

John

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html