Re: [Healeys] wanted a double axle Trailer for a healey

To: <williamsantiks@hotmail.com>, <magnuskarlsson@bornet.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] wanted a double axle Trailer for a healey
From: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 21:54:52 -0700
I almost bought a new duel axle enclosed trailer for about $3500 in Carson
City NV but I had no place to store it. I discovered that the 4 tires would
have to be replaced every 5 to 7 years even if they had not been used much. I
would have to pay license fees. And then there is the fact that when we go any
place the fun is driving and getting the thumbs up from people along the way.
If you are going to Oregon in June, there will be many Healeys going up the
coast that you can join up with. We are leaving from Tahoe via Sacramento and
may go to the coast  and will probably join with at least one other
adventurer. Be care full of trailer you find on places like Craigs List. You
never know how old they are so check the dates on the tires to get an idea if
its now registered with the state.
Rich Kahn

inbox.
http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID27925::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL