[Healeys] oil cooler

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] oil cooler
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 17:57:59 -0000
Hi,
I've bought an oil cooler on eBay. The hoses will need work, but there is an
agricultural workshop nearby which can do the hoses and at a sensible price.
What I don't have is the fitting kit which I imagine I can fabricate once I
know what it looks like. Does anyone have pictures of the kit or copies of
the instructions which they can send me?
I gather that I'll need longer bolts for the adaptor/filter area. Does
anyone know what thread, length etc I need?
It's a 3000 MkII BT7.
I'm going away for 2 weeks on Sunday, so I might not reply at once!
Thanks,
Simon.
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html