[Healeys] Friday Funny....late

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Friday Funny....late
From: "PG" <britishcars@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 08:46:12 -0700
I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes (he is 66).

We decided to grab a bite at the food court.

I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him.

The teenager had spiked hair in all different colours - green, red, orange,
and blue.

My dad kept staring at him.

The teenager kept looking and would find my dad staring every time.

When the teenager had had enough, he sarcastically asked: "What's the matter
old man, never done anything wild in your life?"

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his
response; I knew he would have a good one!

In classic style he responded without batting an eyelid ....

"Got stoned once and fucked a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my
son."
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html