Re: [Healeys] Fwd: Need a screw

To: <sdesalvo@frontiernet.net>, "healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fwd: Need a screw
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 17:24:23 -0400
> Does anyone in Healeyland know where I can get the small screw that
> secures the windshield knob on a 100-4. The knob is the one that secures
> the windshield to the vertical windshield posts. The screws are very
> small.
> Thanks in advance,

The late Daryl White, a great guy and a  Healey enthusiast had about 25
pairs made up complete with chrome pin and L/H thread screw and was selling
them out of his boot at Tahoe in '02. I bought two pair at the time. Both
pairs are in use on customers' cars.
This is definetly an item the Hundred owners need.

Rich Chrysler
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html