[Healeys] Brake booster won't release

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Brake booster won't release
From: 2x2doc@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 22:23:36 +0000
I'm redoing the brakes on my 1959 BT7. I've replaced the brake lines and
added a Powertune brake booster. I bled the brakes using an Ezeebleed
system. The problem is that the booster won't release once I've applied the
brakes (it eventually releases but can take a couple of minutes) I've
mounted the booster just like the instructions say. The brakes work fine if
I disconnect the vacuum line (and plug the manifold). I've bled the brakes
numerous times and it always hangs up. Anyone have any ideas?
Pat Williams
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html