[Healeys] brake switch

To: "edic" <edic@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: [Healeys] brake switch
From: robert westcott <55healey@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 08:57:40 -0700
Hi Mel,

Did the exact thing about 5 years ago, used to have to stomp the
brakes to turn on the lights even with a new pressure switch.
I have it set to turn them on when I just touch the pedal. A bright
3rd LED light that is attached to the trunk with magnets completes the
package.
I bought the lED strip from Watson's as well and machined a bracket to
fit the curve of the trunk.  It pops off and slips in the trunk for
shows.
This light has saved my butt (and the Healy's tail) many times.

Rob

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html