Re: [Healeys] BSF / BA Bolts - Austin Number Converter

To: John Sims <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BSF / BA Bolts - Austin Number Converter
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 13:57:01 -0700
John,

Thanks for the clarification, since I neglected to move the spreadsheet left
to see everything on the right.

That being said, and as you've stated, the list is mostly incomplete with
regard to the various Whitworth fasteners on this particular BN2.  This is
exactly what Roger and I had inteneded to do and it looks like this would be
nice to have if I or someone else has the time to compile the data.

Cheers,

Curt

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html