Re: [Healeys] Thumbscrew threads

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Thumbscrew threads
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 10:27:22 +0800
Bob -

All that stuff on smith's guages is BA threading.  Thinking about the studs
on the back of the gauges, my guess is the thumbscrews are probably 3 or 4
BA size.  the thumbscrews can be bought from a multitude of suppliers for
small money:

http://www.sussexclassiccar.co.uk/shop_factory_hazel/index1.html

Alan

'52 A90