Re: [Healeys] Sprite Lovers in Las Vegas

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sprite Lovers in Las Vegas
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 06:30:27 -0400
Good point.   They certainly didn't get into any details that would back up
his findings except that it
was making a noise.   That's TV drama for ya.    We'll probably never here the
ending to the story
cause so far they haven't continued one episode into another one.

Maybe it was just a dramatic ,  made for TV episode anyway.    That car looked
like it had a total
restoration done on it so its hard to believe that someone didn't complete the
job with a decent engine
redo.

Well ,  thats enough of that.  I now return you to your regularly scheduled
Healey Stuff.

Mark