[Healeys] Springthing

To: healeys@autox.team.net, MidwestAHC@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [Healeys] Springthing
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:38:28 EDT
Springthing is going to be  sell out this year. We have 58 rooms  reserved
at the historic Boone Tavern and were able to get 8 more today. We do  have
a overflow hotel arranged but if you are planning to attend make your
reservations soon. For complete info see bluegrassclub.com.

Isn't it nice to be having this type of a problem?  This is going  to be a
really good Springthing.  We have an extremely diverse group  coming, and so
many different states represented too.  Awesome.

We  have ten states represented, both coasts and top to bottom. Oregon to
Maine and  Michigan to Texas.  The long distance trophy is going to be a hoot
to  decide on.  We will have a long distance trophy!  And don't forget a
hard luck trophy too.  With people driving these distances someone is bound
to have a hard luck story.

Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, KY, Maine,  Michigan, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee,
Texas so far represented!

Join us along the Bourbon Trail for Springtime in Kentucky!

Jim  Werner
Louisville, KY
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html