[Healeys] Norman Nock is responsible for....

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Norman Nock is responsible for....
From: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 22:26:02 -0700
getting me involved in owning an Austin Healey again. I was standing
in the parking lot of a motel in Marina California in the spring of
1997 when he pulled into the parking lot in a beautifully restored
BN7. I remarked about how wonderful his Healey was and that I had one
in college. We talked for a bit and he said his son was on the way in
another Healey.

About 2 months after that I bought the BT7 that I am restoring now.

He was a wonderful person! My condolences to his family.

John

BTW, he autographed my Tech Talk too:

"John Spaur Happy Healey Motoring from Norman Nock. 9 Dec 97"
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html