Re: [Healeys] BN1 changes

To: John Harper <ah@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN1 changes
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 09:23:44 -0700
John,

As I stated in my  previous emails on this subject, the metal oval plate in
the foot well is absolutely correct, and is well documented by the Concours
Committee; myself, Roger Moment and Kent Lacy.  This was done for a short
period of time fro the late Fall of '54 through at least mid Jan. '55.

John, if your interested for your records, I can send you a photo of the
plate from a one owner car from new in late '54 here in southern
California.  I personally know this car and its 90+ year old owner.  Also
Kent lacy ownes a 5K original mile car that is unrestored with the oval
plate in the left foot well.

Also, it also well documented that the Austin of England boot badge was used
on 100s with batch number 5179 as late as early/mid Jan. '55.

Cheers,

Curt

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html