Re: [Healeys] Speedometer

To: 'Dan Smither' <jobu53@hotmail.com>, John Sims <ahbn6@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Speedometer
From: <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 20:50:23 -0400
All,

On a similar note the speedo on my BN7 has been reading 15-20% high since the
resto in 2001.  Tranny and overdrive rebuilt by a reputable AH guy on the east
coast when I bought the car.  Sent the speedo to Nisonger in around 04 and they
said it tested within limits of a Healey.

Could a wrong gear in the angle drive be the culprit?  Is there such a thing?
Any other thoughts?

Keith

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html