Re: [Healeys] "M" Carbs & Cold Air Box

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] "M" Carbs & Cold Air Box
From: dwflagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 20:02:38 -0400
For the serious restoration I have available a set of original "M" carbs
with the correct front & rear etched numbers. The cold air box was made
using an original as the pattern, to OEM specs, by the craftsman of a
premier restoration shop. They are being offered by a non lister who,
after many years in the hobby, is selling his stock due to health
reasons. If you have an interest in either or both, please contact me off
the list.

Doug
Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4bccef6dae855e01c4st01duc