Re: [Healeys] Fw: [TR] 'A' type overdrive question

To: "'Ed Woods'" <fogbro1@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: [TR] 'A' type overdrive question
From: "Dave Porter" <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 05:28:04 -0600
The 3 planets are aligned with the marks in the same axis as each gears
center point such that the marks are exposed at the outer most edge of the
carrier. These teeth are relieved to allow easy installation. Nothing more.
dave

frogeye@porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107