Re: [Healeys] Shock oil - wheel position

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Shock oil - wheel position
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:22:51 -0500
Al, the "correct" answer follows:

<< I went in to check the oil level on a rear shock on my '62 BT-7 which
appeared to be leaking (oil around the shock housing). >>

The "answer" is as plain as the shox you are even 'bothering' with.

Either remove your unit OR order a RE-BUILT [both of which include a
limited Life-time GUARANTEE against said problem ever re-occurring again
(in your life-time -:) )] from Peter C. [core charge refunded when your
unit is rec'd by him] and change out when received.

It WILL be better than new.  If you 'sort of' don't like your
"soft" ride, call him and discuss your "wants & needs" as he can [and
does] re-valve to "taste" !!!!  It's a WATS line = FREE call.

Ed
[NFI in him nor his Co. - just a BELIEVER -:)-:)-:) & one of his
suppliers]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html