Re: [Healeys] tires

To: "Dr. C. Rubino" <ruvino@ripnet.com>, "healeylist" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] tires
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 18:58:57 -0400
We purchased a '99 SL 500 two years ago with Kumho's installed.  They got
out of balance very quickly and act like the old nylon tires.  They seem to
get flat spots when sitting for a day or two.  The vibration will eventually
work out but they still seem to get out of balance frequently.  We live in
Florida so I have no experience in snow and very little in the rain.
Personally I wouldn't purchase them after this experience.
Pete