Re: [Healeys] Red Healey in AAA TripTik

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Red Healey in AAA TripTik
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 20:09:53 -0700
Larry:  That picture is evidently a 'stock' photo available for public use.
It has popped up several times and was discussed on The List several years
ago.  It appeared in 2007 as a left hand drive Healey in an ad from Sodi
Scientifica, and, with photo flipped, as a right hand drive Healey in an
article from AOL Money and Finance.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031