[Healeys] FW: Ugh

To: healey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] FW: Ugh
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 15:22:48 -0400
Since the onset of the 10% in the gas, my mileage went down approximately 10%
on all our cars. Several other people I talked with also noted a definate
decline in mpg. Unfortunately, these idiots in Washington do not realize what
they are doing and according to my calculations, it now takes more gas to get
where you are going. As Pogo said "we have met the enemy and he is us!".
Bill BJ7

> Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 06:46:10 -0700
> From: bspidell@comcast.net
> To: healeys@autox.team.net
> Subject: [Healeys] Ugh
>
> Wonder what this'll do to our Healeys. I've probably run 10% gasahol
> through my BJ8-you never really know what's coming out of the pump--and
> survived, but the 'run too hot' part concerns me.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/05/business/energy-environment/05ethanol.html?
hpw

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html