[Healeys] Heritage Upholstery

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Heritage Upholstery
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 07:23:11 -0700
Does anyone know if there is a problem with Heritage?  I ordered a complete
interior for my 1959 BN7 from them in February.  All communication has been
done via email.  My vocal Chords were removed because of Cancer, and I can not
use a telephone.  I sent them a $2500 deposit, and received an invoice
acknowledging receipt of my deposit and that my balance due was $2460 +
shipping costs.  I got an email from Tony Hazell (Manager) that my interior
would be finished around April 12th.  I have repeatedly emailed them since,
asking for an update on my interior, and do not receive any replies.

John Snyder
1959 BN7
1960 BT7
1961 BN7 MK2