Re: [Healeys] BJ8 radio recommendations

To: TERRY COLL <coll44@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 radio recommendations
From: Randy Hicks <Healey100M@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 16:28:29 -0400
Terry, whatever you buy, DO NOT get the Moss Motors Retro Sound unit if you
are at all interested in quality of sound.

I bought on 1 1/2 years ago it is a very poor sound and does not adjust. I
bought very high rated speakers that were within specs of the radio.
Additionally it takes a lot more work to get it to fit than they imply. Plus
the iPod connection broke within a couple weeks.

This link below is to a place that has been highly recommended to me but have
not used them yet. I will. They will take a period AM or AM/FM radio and put
modern electronics in to whatever specs / needs you want. You can preserve the
period look this way also.

http://www.turnswitch.com/

NFI.

Randy