Re: [Healeys] Dead generator

To: Ron <ron.kraimaat@gmail.com>, Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Dead generator
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 12:03:06 -0700 (PDT)
Awe, Murphy is not that bad of aB fellow. B The law really isB bif it can
happen, it will happen.b. B
And my own corollary is "Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives"
Morrisbs Corollary:B B  Keep Smiling, Murphy LivesMurphy's Law and it's
derivatives exist for all time.B  We never know what will go right/wrongat the
best/worst time.B  We have only two options, weep or smile.B  Smiling makes it
easier when it goes wrong and makes it that much better when everything goes
right.B  Weeping onlymakes bad times worse and dampens the good times.B B  No
contest b keep smiling.B  Besides, it improves your face value.B  b J.
Scott Morris, April 10, 1984 B B
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada; '60 MkI BN7 & '62 MkII BT7
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, B Murphy Lives