Re: [Healeys] Off Topic (sort of)

To: <bspidell@comcast.net>, Webmeister <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Off Topic (sort of)
From: Richard Collins <gonnagitcha90@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 09:36:36 -0700
Interesting reading.

I sense the author like many bloggists and media types today seem to think
that government legislation is the key to resolving all problems and halting
errors (atty's call them accidents for their own benefit of course), be they
analog, digital or horrors: of human type.

It would not surprise me to see, in our lifetime and via lawmakers, insurance
companies and of course attorneys, that black boxes be required soon in all
roadable vehicles, including our Healeys.  So, never say never...

Richard of KY

BN7 440

http://www.economist.com/blogs/babbage/2010/05/techview_cars_and_software_bug

> --