Re: [Healeys] Healey Marque May edition

To: Mark LaPierre <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Marque May edition
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 20:59:49 -0700
Tell me this was a joke right?  I totally enjoy following the exploits
of Healey enthusiast. I have seen both of Steve's cars and savor every
word and photo of his adventure. I have waited over 35 years to put
paint and interior on my car. So Im no rich guy, but Marsch
restorations has built two amazing cars.

I Erbs
Sent from my iPod