Re: [Healeys] Moma Instrument Restorations

To: healeys@autox.team.net, Jonas Payne <jpayne@ThorCon.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Moma Instrument Restorations
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 09:33:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Jonas; According to my records, the email address was changed sometime
in 2008.  You may wish to try  momanm@qwestoffice.net

Mo-Ma Instrument Repair [USA]                    1321 2nd St, NW, Albuquerque,
NM, 87102;
c/o  Margaret Lucas [worked for the LA, CA Healey factory distributor in the
'60s]
- considered to be one of the best
PH (505) 766-6661                              FAX (505) 766-5419
E-MAIL:  momanm@aol.com  momanm@qwestoffice.net [as of 2008-08-04]

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

On 5/18/2010 11:30 AM, Jonas Payne wrote: << Several years ago, I had a set of
Morgan Instruments restored at Moma in New Mexico.  They did an absolutely
beautiful job. ...... Does anybody have up to date contact information that
would include an email address and telephone number? >>
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html