[Healeys] Worth a Shot

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Worth a Shot
From: HealeyRick <healeyrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 15:06:43 -0700 (PDT)
This had to come in a hurry and it has left me in a devastating
state.
I'm in some terrible situation and I'm really going to need
your
urgent help. Some years ago, I started restoring a Healey with a stock motor
but I got mugged by the desire to add some hoodlum horespower V8. I've lost
all my cash,credit cards, I'm financially stranded right now
and I've got
more boxes coming from Summit Racing daily.  The UPS guy arrives in few hours
time but I need
some money
to clear some bills. So all I can do now is
pay cash and get out
of this engine swap quickly.I do not want to make a scene of
 this which is
why I did not call my house as my wife said she'd kill me if I spend anymore
on the damned car.I was wondering if you could loan me some cash,
I'll refund it
 to you as soon as I arrive home just need to clear my
Healey bills
and get the car back on the road, As soon as I  get home my gold
concours award, I'll refund it
immediately. Write me so I can let you know
how to send it.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html