Re: [Healeys] Blinker lights left on

To: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>, "Dick Matson"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Blinker lights left on
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 21:15:46 -0400
A piezo electric buzzer from Radio shack works well.  I hooked it to the
single wire on the flasher light on the  dashboard of my MGA.   One wire
went to the light and the other went to ground and it buzzes along with the
flashing light.    One would have to look at the schematic of our Healeys to
see where to hook it
up exactly but I'm sure it can be done .

I bought a LOUD flasher from the Nocks at one time but it wasn't very
effective under the hood so I removed it.     It would work fine if placed
on the inside of the car.  My unit is called a LOUD FLASHER
and is yellow.

You may want to search the archives cause I seem to remember this topic
before.

Hey I think I may have  just come up with a worthy article for the Marque .
; )

Mark