[Healeys] E-Brake Screws

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] E-Brake Screws
From: Greg Mandas <gmandas@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 13:09:09 -0700 (PDT)
All,

Sorry for turning this into a Parts Forum, but I'm having trouble finding the
two screws that hold the E-Brake to the tunnel. Part number 35 on the,
"Restoration Parts & Accessories > Brakes > Handbrake", page in the Moss
catalog   They are 1/2" counter sunk, Philips heads.  Par for the course on
this restoration, the threads are fine, but the heads are stripped.

Also, the gasket that fits between the tunnel and the floor pan and firewall.
Everyone I ask says use commercial insulation. Any recommendations? Can I get
something at a Home Deport or Lowes?

Thanks Again,

Greg

65 BJ8