[Healeys] Orange bee hive lenses

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Orange bee hive lenses
From: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 22:29:22 -0700
I have a phase 1 that has clear bee hive lenses on the front turn lights. The
PO put yellow-orange bulbs in. ( I'm guessing it was the PO and not original)
I found two NOS in the box orange lenses at a flee market at a  LBC show and
bought them for $10. It got me thinking, as my BJ8 would have been the last to
have glass lenses, when where the orange ones used? And what is appropriate
for my car?
Thanks,
Rich Kahn

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL