Re: [Healeys] Camera Pics

To: <editorgary@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Camera Pics
From: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 12:51:05 -0700
The pictures are there but reduced to 1/4 size with "corrupted data" printed
below. I had an IT pro-photo guy go over the flash card and the disc that was
made (the disc shows the pictures on it but can not reproduce anything). I
have tried using a card reader and direct form the camera. The IT guy thinks I
did it when I let Windows 7 "fix and repair" before downloading. I will tri to
find a MAC.
Thanks
Rich Kahn