Re: [Healeys] Incorrect Speedo Reading

To: Bruce Griffin <bruce_griffin@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Incorrect Speedo Reading
From: "Eric (Rick) Wilkins" <e-wilkins@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 22:35:28 -0700
I don't have your math answer, but I can tell you that almost all
modern tires have a smaller rolling diameter than factory tires. That
will cause a speedo to read higher than actual speed.

A bouncing speedo can be fixed by cleaning and lubricating your
existing cable and cable angle drive.

Wilko
San Diego

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html