Re: [Healeys] Why are there 2 national Healey clubs?

To: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Why are there 2 national Healey clubs?
From: rwil@sbcglobal.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 04:21:16 +0000
Scott-
This ought to occupy the list for the summer :-)

I think the reason there are two Healey clubs in the USA is (at least in part)
because there are more talented and energetic Healey folk in the US than could
be occupied in the care and service of just one club.

Many people at various times over the past few decades have proposed
unification. Once, at least, the matter got very close to completion -- but
failed at what seemed to me to be the last minute.

I am sure it will happen one day, but I hope it will be for reasons of unity
and not because either club can no longer make it on its own.

-Roland
Scott wrote:
This may be a taboo question or I might just be stupid but why is there an AH
Club of America and an AH Club USA? Wouldn't it make more sense to combine the
two and share resources and split duties since we are all just in this to keep
the cars on the road?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html