Re: [Healeys] Not Healey - Triumph TR6 Master Cylinder

To: Jonas Payne <jpayne@ThorCon.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Not Healey - Triumph TR6 Master Cylinder
From: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 19:16:10 -0700
If the lines are steel you could have a cracked line, which is very
difficult to see, where it enters the cylinder. With the line fitting
tightened shoot some air into the top of the fitting where the line
enters. If you see brake fluid check the line for a crack.

John

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html