Re: [Healeys] Of the Healey List for several weeks

To: Awgertoo@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Of the Healey List for several weeks
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 16:57:26 EDT
Hi fellow Listers-

I will be off the Healeys List for several weeks due to my  cross country
trip to Eugene, Or for the AHCUSA Rendezvous. Then tour the  Northwest back
across country to Galena, IL for the AHCA Conclave.

My traveling companion William Borja and I  will be  driving BJ8s, his is
BRG and mine is Blackie. If you  happen to see us on the highways, please
flash your headlights and/or blow  your horn and we will respond back.

If there are any Concours judges out there that are interested in  judging
at either of these events please contact me off line or by phone
727/867-7129 before 6/12/10.

Marion S. Brantley, Jr.
Concours Committee Member
Chairman Judging