Re: [Healeys] Storage / work Lifts

To: <jpayne@thorcon.net>, Webmeister <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Storage / work Lifts
From: Richard Collins <gonnagitcha90@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 19:30:51 -0700
I have a 4 post Rotary lift which was about $3k delivered and I assembled,
about 5 years ago. Love it as I do work on all the cars (and the neighbors and
friends) not just the Healey.  There are now over 6 in the neighborhood and
some have installed 2.Go to a good Guys Hot Rod car show and look at the ones
offered by vendors there.  The difference in quality/price is very apparent.

Beware of low cost "deals" as the quality and strength is just not there.  A
small scissor stand works well on our cars but no storage under them

Richard of KY

BN7 #440

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL
:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_3