Re: [Healeys] Front Bumper Brackets

To: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Front Bumper Brackets
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 09:09:15 -0400
Hi Mark,

The front bumper brackets on your 6 cylinder Healey will have (when viewed
straight down from above) the straight brackets on the inboard side until
they come to the bumper mounting bosses, where they turn roughly 90 degrees
inboard. The angled brackets come straight out just so far and then do a
single outboard angle 'till it gets out to the bumper, then a single angle
outboard so it can lie flat against the bumper mounting bosses. There should
be no curving of the brackets in any way, again, when viewed looking
straight down from above.

Rich Chrysler