Re: [Healeys] SOS oil pressure issues

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] SOS oil pressure issues
From: "Mr. Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 10:08:08 -0700
Allen,

First try "burping" the spin on oil filter.  Loosen the filter and turn
the engine over until a little oil leaks out the bottom.  Tighten the
filter back up and try it again.  This is the easiest and many times all
that is needed with a spin on filter.

Bill Barnett
'53 Red Car

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html