[Healeys] Parts

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Parts
From: Fred Wescoe <fredwescoe@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:11:16 -0400
Lister's,

I am looking for copper core plug wires for my BJ7, that I do not have to
assemble myself.  I never seem to get it right when I try and do it myself.
Moss has the ones you assemble and that is not what I want.  Who has them
assembled?  Has anyone found a suitable substitute for the copper wires?

I am also in need of a clutch master cylinder rebuild kit.  Or, should I
just get a new one?  Is it possible to put a different size bore in my car
and reduce the leg effort needed to depress the pedal?  My youngest daughter
has a difficult time reaching the pedals and depressing the clutch.  I would
like her to be able to drive the car.

Thanks,

Fred
63 BJ7