Re: [Healeys] Ebay BJ7

To: Pieter and Linda <pieters@pt.lu>, Healey forum
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ebay BJ7
From: Martin Jansen <jule_enterprisesah@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 19:58:49 -0700 (PDT)
there are 3 phases to the BJ8- Phase I 1964- single signal lamps front and
rear, front brake calipers are the same as BT7 BJ7.
Phase II -1965- chassis modification -drop frame rails at rear axle, radius
arm on rear axle were introduced, larger front brake calipers, still single
signal lamps.
Phase III -later 1966 and on - dual marker and driver lights, reflectors on
corner of rear bumper and different license plate bracket on rear bumper.
I am sure there are other differences but these are the most obvious.
The car on Ebay has the upper rad hose is on the left not on the right. This
is odd.

Happy Healeying,   Marty  www.jule-enterprises.com