[Healeys] BJ7 or BJ8 seats for sale

To: <Healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Healeys] BJ7 or BJ8 seats for sale
From: "Alex" <alexmm@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 13:01:11 -0400
 Hi folks,

 Make me an offer I can't refuse. I have a decent set of original red seats
available for either a BJ7 or BJ8.  These are not new, haven't been cleaned,
and have a few age spots here and there, but they are quite decent. The
piping is nice. New foam inserts would make them really suitable for a
restored look with patina.

 I have posted some photos here:

 http://home.roadrunner.com/~alexmm/images/BJ7_BJ8_red_seats_1.jpg

 http://home.roadrunner.com/~alexmm/images/BJ7_BJ8_red_seats_2.jpg

 http://home.roadrunner.com/~alexmm/images/BJ7_BJ8_red_seats_3.jpg

 http://home.roadrunner.com/~alexmm/images/BJ7_BJ8_red_seats_4.jpg

 http://home.roadrunner.com/~alexmm/images/BJ7_BJ8_red_seats_5.jpg

 == Alex in Maine
     "The Blue Mainie," 1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7
     "Conkling," 1946 MG TC #1321
     Former owner 1957 A-H 100-6, 1967 A-H BJ8,
     1965 MG Midget
     http://home.roadrunner.com/~alexmm

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send
plain text.]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html